Friday, May 7, 2010

Bagel Breakfast Sandwich

Bagel Sandwich

Bagel - A bread product, traditionally shaped by hand into the form of a ring from yeasted wheat dough, roughly hand-sized, which is first boiled for a short time in water and then baked.

So I don't know about you folks, but when I woke up this morning I was starving! So I went scavenging through my cabinets frantically looking for some food but everything looked so unappealing. So if you're like me and are looking for a breakfast with a little kick, this breakfast sandwich is for you.

 
(Serving 1)
(Cook Time 10 min)
1 Bagel
2 Eggs
2 Strips of Bacon
1 Slice Pepper-jack cheese
1 Tsp Basil
1 Tbs Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper

1. Cook bacon in 10" Fry Pan until a perfect crisp
           - Remove Bacon with tongs, drain bacon grease, wipe pan paper towel.

2. Cook Eggs over-easy in fry pan with tablespoon of Olive Oil
           Over-easy - cooked on both sides; the yolk is of medium consistency and the egg white is thoroughly cooked.
           - Season with basil and Salt & Pepper

3. When flipping egg place slice of pepper-jack cheese on egg and allow to melt

4. Place Egg and Bacon onto precooked Bagel, Enjoy!

Drink
Juice
Cranberry Rasberry
Juice is great for breakfast, so please have some juice.

So I have to report some depressing news. I'm not a big fan of breakfast cereal. As a result, I almost lost my complete interest in breakfast all together. This breakfast sandwich is the sole savior of breakfast. Now I love breakfast and I still love my breakfast sandwich. So if your tired of boring ol' breakfast, try this breakfast sandwich and add some kick back into your meal.

*Try it with different variations of bagels and cheeses. Preferably everything bagels, jalapeno bagels, or cheddar cheese.


Song Of The Day
Artist: Beck
Song: Think I'm In Love
Album: The Information


*Click on the title to go to my webpage of the day

1 comment:

  1. Everything bagel and cheddar is the way to go! You should put some kind of warning on this one because it's pretty awful as far as your heart is concerned.

    ReplyDelete