Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Manwich

The Manwich
Manwich(Ma-n-whi-tch) -Sandwich made with all available meats inside nearest fridge
*WARNING* not for anyone over 35, with a weak heart, or for the weak stomach...
FOR REAL MEN!

This isn't some fake can sandwich meat. This means have a beer, find a spot on the couch and enjoy your food coma MANWICH! Enjoy, you good looking man!


(Serving Size 3-6)
(Cook time 15 min)
1 French Loaf Baguette
1 Pack Bacon
1 Pack Turkey
1 Pack Salami
2 Roma Tomatoes (Sliced)
1 Pack Pepper Jack Cheese
1 Onion
Leaf Lettuce
Mayonnaise
Spicy Mustard
Salt & Pepper
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar

1. Slice Loaf down center

2. Spread Mayo and Mustard

3. Cook Bacon in 12" fry Pan on Medium Heat

4. Add Turkey, Salami, Tomato, Bacon

5. *this is wear it gets rough and Manly*
          - Cook Cheese in Bacon grease until melted and add to sandwich

6.Add Onion, Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Lettuce.

7. Cut Sandwich and enjoy

I enjoyed this sandwich with some good company and a few beers on a warm Spring day. Unfortunately there were only three of us so we split the sandwich and spent the rest of the day trying to digest the grease that has infused with our arteries. Anyway it still tasted delicious. I know I'll probably get a lot of people complaining about the health value of this sandwich so just know, I get it, and I'm still having a heart attack. On that note if I'm on my death bed please just feed me this sandwich and let me go in peace. So hope you enjoy my manwich.

Drink Of The Day
Miller Genuine Draft
Location: USA
Website: mgd.com

Song Of The Day
Artist: Sublime
Song: Doin' time/Summer Time
Album: Sublime

*Click on the title to go to the link of the day

1 comment: